Website Creation & Content
We work with you to create a vision for your online presence, gather a team of dedicated designers and Web experts, and build a dynamic website. Your People also revises existing websites, including rewriting and repackaging content, and we maintain websites by generating new content frequently and maximizing SEO strategically and organically.
- LSS turns to community to boost family center, Hometown Life, August 12, 2015 - Lynne Golodner secured coverage for client Lutheran Social Services of Michigan on the website Hometown Life about helping the homeless in Wayne County, Michigan.
- Transitions Legal Website - Your People guided client Alisa Peskin-Shepherd in the creation of her website for family law firm Transitions Legal.
- Ghost-Writing - Blogs, articles, op-eds – share your expertise and authoritative voice in ways that grow your reach and build your bottom line.
- Seller Nation Website - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design and functionality of client Seller Nation’s website.
- Karma Yoga Website - Your People guided client Karma Yoga in the redesign of its website.
- Joe Cornell Weddings - Your People guided the creation of Joe Cornell Entertainment spinoff Joe Cornell Weddings, creating content and partnering in the design of their new website.
- Lutheran Social Services of Michigan Website - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design and functionality of client Lutheran Social Services of Michigan’s website redesign.
- Jewish Senior Life -
- Weinberg On the Law -
- Weinberg Law -