A page a day = a book a year – IT’S THAT EASY!
It takes 21 days to build a habit, and writers know how easy it is to postpone our craft. In 2015, make your resolution to finally finish what you’re working on, blog regularly, get published, or achieve any other writing goal you’ve been putting off.
Minimum Outcome: 6,300 words of new writing
(that’s one page per day – you’d have the first two chapters of your book done or 6-7 articles ready to submit!)
Participants will receive…
- daily writing prompts and get-published tips
- daily how-tos for submitting work for publication
- daily connection in a private Facebook forum to commiserate and connect with other writers
- astute and meaningful feedback on your work
- breakthrough whatever is holding you back
- finally find your voice!
“Lynne Golodner challenges me to go deeper in my writing – to think beyond the words to the roots of experience. My writing is becoming stronger and more purposeful, and I have a renewed sense of confidence as I write my first book.” ~A.B.
“If you ever wanted motivation and input on your writing, this is a great workshop! I never considered myself as a writer but maybe, just maybe, I am becoming one!” ~ B.M.