Hone your writing skills, reconnect with your Self. Gather with an intimate group of people in beautiful and inspiring settings for a mind-opening experience! All genres welcome: poetry, fiction, narrative nonfiction, bloggers, corporate writers, and more. Connect with your soul to find your voice!
Itinerary: Writing instruction, writing workshops, yoga and meditation to inspire your inner storyteller.
- Writing Coaching - Veteran journalist and author Lynne Golodner coaches writers in private sessions toward achieving their writing goals. Reserve single sessions to get the guidance you’ve been looking for, and the inspiration to keep going.
Check out what participants have to say about Your:People events!
- Startup Storytelling Seminar - This amazingly invigorating two-day intensive is designed for energetic entrepreneurs and startup teams who want to make a difference. Words Matter. What’s the cost of using the wrong ones?
- Facebook: Our Salvation & Our Downfall - Learn how to navigate social media with savvy to help your organization - and when to stay away! Join public relations guru and spiritual entrepreneur Lynne Golodner for an informative, interactive networking event that will help you build relationships and position your organization smartly.
- Find Your Voice with Lynne Golodner and Stacy Bishop Niskar - June 6th, July 19th and August 16th session available. Yoga and writing to open your soul and share your voice! Gather in an intimate community to release your unique voice and find the courage to share it with the world. These sessions are restorative, inspiring, and energizing in a safe setting.
- Lynne Golodner’s 21-Day Blogging Challenge - April 1 - 21, 2015 Make writing a habit! It takes 21 days to build a habit, and writers know how easy it is to postpone our craft. In 2015, make your resolution to write regularly and learn in this 21 Day Blogging Challenge how to do so to a growing audience by writing on a blog. This challenge is designed for bloggers of all levels of ability and confidence, and anyone who wants to start blogging.
- 2015 Summer Writers Retreat - June 27-July 1, 2015 Get away to get back to yourself! Join celebrated author and writing instructor Lynne Golodner for an inspiring retreat that will give you time and space to write. Daily workshop sessions with an intimate group of writers provide insight, feedback and support to help you deepen your writing and accomplish your goals. Daily yoga sessions help open heart, mind and soul to let the writing flow.
- Lynne Golodner’s 21-Day Writing Challenge - Writers of all levels of ability and confidence, and anyone who wants to improve their writing – from workplace memos to blogs to creative projects. Make your voice a priority. It takes 21 days to build a habit, and writers know how easy it is to postpone our craft. In 2015, make your resolution to finally finish what you’re working on, blog regularly, get published, or achieve any other writing goal you’ve been putting off.
- Writers Workshop with Lynne Golodner - January - March 2015 Join a supportive community of writers, led by author/journalist Lynne Golodner. Participants bring their work to receive feedback and guidance on how to deepen their writing, get published, and make money as a writer.
- Writing + Yoga Retreat | July 2014 -
*This event is past. Stay tuned for information regarding future retreats.
Hone writing skills, reconnect with Self. Gather with an intimate group of people in beautiful North Michigan for a mind-opening writing + yoga retreat.
- Writers Workshops - September - November 2014 Join a supportive community of writers, led by veteran author and entrepreneur Lynne Golodner. Participants bring their writing each with to receive feedback from the group and guidance on where to take what they’re working on to ultimately publish and make money as a writer.
- Marketing, Messaging and Media Conference 2013 -
*This event is past. Stay tuned for information regarding future conferences.
Join Lynne Golodner, the Your People team and guest experts in a transformative Storytelling Seminar guaranteed to build your best marketing and brand growth!