Find Your Voice
Learn to communicate better, with everyone!
- Writing Coaching - Veteran journalist and author Lynne Golodner coaches writers in private sessions toward achieving their writing goals. Reserve single sessions to get the guidance you’ve been looking for, and the inspiration to keep going.
Let the experts handle your communications needs for you!
- 7 Crazy Smart Reasons to Walk Away From Success and Start Over - Your People secured this article with INC. Magazine on behalf of our client M1 Imaging.
- A Syrian Refugee Responds to Donald Trump - Your People coordinated and secured this article with Rolling Stone Magazine for our client, Samaritas, and their efforts to help refugees entering Michigan. This article discusses one Syrian refugee family living in Michigan and how they have hope during this year's political climate.
- Girls Adoption Gets Magical Touch with Disney Princesses - Your People helped secure this article with Good Morning America for our client, Samaritas. This Disney obsessed little girl gets a true fairy-tale ending when her favorite princesses show up in the courtroom for her adoption finalization hearing and her story goes viral.
- Syrian Refugees in Trump’s America - Your People coordinated and secured this article with U.S. News & World Report for our client, Samaritas, to outline the impact and hard work they do for refugees in Michigan.
- In Michigan, Syrian Refugees Cling to a Longtime Haven - Your People secured this article in The New York Times for our client, Lutheran Social Services of Michigan, now known as Samaritas.
- Disney Adoption Hearing Makes Girl’s Day - Your People secured this article with USA Today for our client, Samaritas. What's normally a tedious court hearing became a magical day for a young girl being adopted by her new family.
- Your People Founder Honored by State Business Group - Lynne Golodner of Your People was honored by Michigan's State Business Group as a "One Person Wonder" in the best of MichBest Business and Professional association in dBusiness Magazine.
- Still in Session - Your People coordinated this article with Hour Magazine for our client, Detroit Waldorf School, sharing 50 years as a unique, community-driven institution.
- Contracts: Coalition on Temporary Shelter, September 16, 2016 - Your People secured this placement with Crain's Detroit Business for our client, Coalition on Temporary Shelter (COTS).
- Welcoming Immigrants can be as easy as small talk - Your People coordinated and secured this article with The Detroit News for our client Maureen Feighan.
- Joe Cornell in the New York Times - Your People secured this New York Times Sunday Style section front page article and photo for client Joe Cornell Entertainment about teaching middle-schoolers proper etiquette when engaging with the opposite gender at celebrations and events.
- Ford Breaks From Trump Over Ban as Detroit Muslims Protest - Your People secured this article with Bloomberg Business on behalf of our client, Samaritas in a crisis response effort to address concerns and develop rapid response that adduces Samaritas' mission.
- Ghost-Writing - Blogs, articles, op-eds – share your expertise and authoritative voice in ways that grow your reach and build your bottom line.
Get away to rediscover yourself and find your voice!
- Writing Retreats - Hone your writing skills, reconnect with your Self. Gather with an intimate group of people in beautiful and inspiring settings for a mind-opening experience! All genres welcome: poetry, fiction, narrative nonfiction, bloggers, corporate writers, and more. Connect with your soul to find your voice!