Get You in the Media
We’ll get you on television, radio, in print, and online.
- Forever Home Run - Your People secured this interview with WMYD-TV 20 on behalf of our client, Samaritas, focusing on their third annual Forever Home Run event featuring an official course 5K, a 1K dress-up dash for kids, face-painting, a bounce house, a DJ and a bib contest for children in foster care to try creating a design to grace the bibs and the winners’ medals. With approximately 2,000 children in Michigan’s foster care system available for adoption – 45% of whom are teens - the Forever Home Run, was created in 2014 as an opportunity to build awareness of the need for kids in foster care to find adoptive homes, especially older children, sibling groups and medically-fragile youth.
- ABC’s of Back to School: Seasonal Changes - Your People secured this interview with WJRT ABC12-TV on behalf of our client Samaritas.
- One Earth Writing Opens Applications for 2017-2018 Ambassadors Program -
- Couple Expands Family - Your People coordinated this interview with WZZM-TV 13 on behalf of our client, Samaritas, and Tony and Kim Przybylski who became licensed foster parents with Samaritas in 2014. The Przybylskis have taken in six children during the last 2.5 years; they’ve adopted three of them. They are pursuing guardianship for another. Five out of the six children have significant medical needs.
- Paralympic Recognized Dance Team Wins Silver Medal in Competition - Your People coordinated and secured this interview with WXY Channel 7 Detroit for our client Fred Astaire Dance Studio. The International Paralympic Committee recognized the only U.S. team, Cheryl Angelelli and Tamerlan Gadirov, at the Mainhatten Cup competition in Frankfurt, Germany ending on Sunday, June 18th. They are now 3rd in the world!
- Samaritas Host Healthy Kids Back-to-School Fair -
- I Have Survived – COTS Benefit for Domestic Violence Program - Your People secured this segment with WXYZ Channel 7 Detroit on behalf of our client, Coalition on Temporary Shelter, for a benefit in order to raise funds for their recently defunded New Beginnings Domestic Violence Program.
- Samaritas Home Health provides health care services to home-bound patients - Your People coordinated this interview with FOX17 West Michigan for our client Samaritas.
- Get involved; Samaritas help refugees settle in the U.S. - Your People coordinated this interview with WOTV4WOMEN for our client Samaritas, about the efforts they make to resettle refugees.
- Detroit Waldorf advocates for cursive writing - Your People coordinated and secured this TV segment with FOX 2 Detroit for our client, Detroit Waldorf School.
- Do nonphysician owners of medical clinics violate Michigan’s corporate practice of medicine laws? - Your People secured this article with Crain's Detroit Business on behalf of our client M1 Imaging Center.
- Teen Ambassador Program - Your People secured this news article with Detroit Jewish News on behalf of our client One Earth Writing (OEW).
- Bridging the gap: seniors raise more than 100 backpacks for kids - Your People secured this interview with eightWest on behalf of our client, Samaritas.
- Deals and Details - Your People secured this contract mention with Crain's Business Magazine on behalf of our client West Michigan Partnership for Children (WMPC).
- A Syrian Refugee Responds to Donald Trump - Your People coordinated and secured this article with Rolling Stone Magazine for our client, Samaritas, and their efforts to help refugees entering Michigan. This article discusses one Syrian refugee family living in Michigan and how they have hope during this year's political climate.
- Samaritas CEO Sam Beals and Father Robert Sirico - Your People secured this radio interview with WOOD 1300 AM iHeartMedia on behalf of our client, Samaritas, and their upcoming event gala.
- Trump travel ban leaves young refugees, Michigan families in limbo - Your People secured this interview with Michigan Radio on behalf of our client Samaritas.
- U.S. sees sharp drop off in refugee arrivals over past 6 months; Michigan mirrors national trend - Your People secured this interview with Michigan Radio for our client Samaritas.
- Motor City Wine and Food Festival Benefit for Adult Literacy - Your People secured this radio interview on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee for our client Motor City Wine and Food Festival. Tune in at 45:25!
- Tips for Choosing a Caregiver and Keeping Older Adults Healthy at Home - Your People coordinated and secured this radio segment on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee for our client Samaritas. Tune in at 31:00 minutes!
We’ll create your e-blasts, blogs, websites, events, brand ambassador and word-of-mouth marketing efforts.
- Transitions Legal Website - Your People guided client Alisa Peskin-Shepherd in the creation of her website for family law firm Transitions Legal.
- Seller Nation Website - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design and functionality of client Seller Nation’s website.
- Karma Yoga Website - Your People guided client Karma Yoga in the redesign of its website.
- Joe Cornell Weddings - Your People guided the creation of Joe Cornell Entertainment spinoff Joe Cornell Weddings, creating content and partnering in the design of their new website.
- Lutheran Social Services of Michigan Website - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design and functionality of client Lutheran Social Services of Michigan’s website redesign.
- Transitions Legal Blog - Your People assists client Alisa Peskin-Shepherd, a family law attorney whose company is known as Transitions Legal, with blogging.
- Yoga By Design Foundation -
- Birmingham Chocolate – Back to School - Your People created a monthly e-blast for client Schakolad Chocolate.
- Karma Yoga Ad -
- Woodward Asset Capital - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design of client Woodward Asset Capital’s website design and redesign.