Get You in the Media
We’ll get you on television, radio, in print, and online.
- Couple Expands Family - Your People coordinated this interview with WZZM-TV 13 on behalf of our client, Samaritas, and Tony and Kim Przybylski who became licensed foster parents with Samaritas in 2014. The Przybylskis have taken in six children during the last 2.5 years; they’ve adopted three of them. They are pursuing guardianship for another. Five out of the six children have significant medical needs.
- Paralympic Recognized Dance Team Wins Silver Medal in Competition - Your People coordinated and secured this interview with WXY Channel 7 Detroit for our client Fred Astaire Dance Studio. The International Paralympic Committee recognized the only U.S. team, Cheryl Angelelli and Tamerlan Gadirov, at the Mainhatten Cup competition in Frankfurt, Germany ending on Sunday, June 18th. They are now 3rd in the world!
- I Have Survived – COTS Benefit for Domestic Violence Program - Your People secured this segment with WXYZ Channel 7 Detroit on behalf of our client, Coalition on Temporary Shelter, for a benefit in order to raise funds for their recently defunded New Beginnings Domestic Violence Program.
- Samaritas Home Health provides health care services to home-bound patients - Your People coordinated this interview with FOX17 West Michigan for our client Samaritas.
- Get involved; Samaritas help refugees settle in the U.S. - Your People coordinated this interview with WOTV4WOMEN for our client Samaritas, about the efforts they make to resettle refugees.
- Detroit Waldorf advocates for cursive writing - Your People coordinated and secured this TV segment with FOX 2 Detroit for our client, Detroit Waldorf School.
- Founder Lynne Golodner Discusses One Earth Writing Application Process and Fundraiser - Your People Chief Creative Officer, Lynne Golodner, shares on CW50 Street Beat the upcoming application process for the new pool of ambassadors and upcoming fundraiser for her non-profit and client, One Earth Writing.
- Alzheimer’s Conference held in Grand Rapids - Your People coordinated and secured this interview with WZZM 13 to share the collaboration between our client, Samaritas, and their work with Wayne State University Center for Gerontology and the Alzheimer's Association as they gear up for their second annual West Michigan conference on caring for people with Dementia April 21st.
- Alisa Peskin-Shepherd Takes Action with monthly Lunch and Learn - Your People secured this segment with FOX 2 Detroit for our client, Alisa Peskin-Shepherd.
- New Americans: Refugee and Immigrant Issues - Your People coordinated this interview with WKBD Street Beat on behalf of our client, Samaritas, furthering discussion on refugee and immigration issues.
- 7 Crazy Smart Reasons to Walk Away From Success and Start Over - Your People secured this article with INC. Magazine on behalf of our client M1 Imaging.
- A Syrian Refugee Responds to Donald Trump - Your People coordinated and secured this article with Rolling Stone Magazine for our client, Samaritas, and their efforts to help refugees entering Michigan. This article discusses one Syrian refugee family living in Michigan and how they have hope during this year's political climate.
- In Michigan, Syrian Refugees Cling to a Longtime Haven - Your People secured this article in The New York Times for our client, Lutheran Social Services of Michigan, now known as Samaritas.
- Mayhem on Main Street -
- Girls Adoption Gets Magical Touch with Disney Princesses - Your People helped secure this article with Good Morning America for our client, Samaritas. This Disney obsessed little girl gets a true fairy-tale ending when her favorite princesses show up in the courtroom for her adoption finalization hearing and her story goes viral.
- Trump travel ban leaves young refugees, Michigan families in limbo - Your People secured this interview with Michigan Radio on behalf of our client Samaritas.
- U.S. sees sharp drop off in refugee arrivals over past 6 months; Michigan mirrors national trend - Your People secured this interview with Michigan Radio for our client Samaritas.
- Motor City Wine and Food Festival Benefit for Adult Literacy - Your People secured this radio interview on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee for our client Motor City Wine and Food Festival. Tune in at 45:25!
- Tips for Choosing a Caregiver and Keeping Older Adults Healthy at Home - Your People coordinated and secured this radio segment on Small Talk with Mark S. Lee for our client Samaritas. Tune in at 31:00 minutes!
- Motor City Wine and Food Festival Benefit for Adult Literacy - Your People secured and coordinated this radio interview on Superstation 910 a.m. between radio host Karen Dumas and our client, Motor City Wine and Food Festival. Tune in at 2:31:16!
We’ll create your e-blasts, blogs, websites, events, brand ambassador and word-of-mouth marketing efforts.
- Transitions Legal Website - Your People guided client Alisa Peskin-Shepherd in the creation of her website for family law firm Transitions Legal.
- Seller Nation Website - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design and functionality of client Seller Nation’s website.
- Karma Yoga Website - Your People guided client Karma Yoga in the redesign of its website.
- Joe Cornell Weddings - Your People guided the creation of Joe Cornell Entertainment spinoff Joe Cornell Weddings, creating content and partnering in the design of their new website.
- Lutheran Social Services of Michigan Website - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design and functionality of client Lutheran Social Services of Michigan’s website redesign.
- Transitions Legal Blog - Your People assists client Alisa Peskin-Shepherd, a family law attorney whose company is known as Transitions Legal, with blogging.
- Yoga By Design Foundation -
- Birmingham Chocolate – Back to School - Your People created a monthly e-blast for client Schakolad Chocolate.
- Karma Yoga Ad -
- Woodward Asset Capital - Your People wrote the content for and consulted on the design of client Woodward Asset Capital’s website design and redesign.