We love entrepreneurs who carefully craft their brand story and create visual components to inspire. Julie Silver, founder and president of Michigan Associates of Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine, is a great example of this. She’s our guest on this week’s Make Meaning podcast, sharing stories about how her brand evolved over time, how she dared to make a career pivot to follow her heart and soul, and how she has built a thriving, connected team. Listen here:
About Julie Silver:
Julie Silver, MSW, R. Ac. is president and founder of Michigan Associates of Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine, Inc. Julie is a NCCAOM board Certified Acupuncturist with a degree from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. In addition, she has a Master’s Degree in Social Work (M.S.W.) from Wayne State University.
Julie was recently elected to the to sit on the Michigan State Board of Acupuncture and is excited about the ability to influence change and awareness of acupuncture and traditional Chinese Medicine at a statewide level.
How does Julie make meaning? What role does gratitude play in her whole-body approach to well-being? Find out on this episode of Make Meaning, when Lynne and Julie discuss:
- Leaps of faith, signs from the universe, and trusting your instincts
- A holistic, whole-body approach to medicine
- Evolution of a brand and consistency in messaging
- Building and nurturing a thriving team
- Taking responsibility for our health
- An attitude of gratitude and its positive effects on wellness
- Advice for finding meaning and building purpose