What does your brand story say about your company? Does it communicate what you do AND why you do it? Does it engage the listener deeply or often enough? As a firm whose primary activity is message development, we know that a carefully crafted and delivered brand message can make all the difference between brands that succeed and those that don’t. This week on the Make Meaning podcast, Lynne Golodner explores why The Message Matters, and how to know if you’re getting it right.
After 15 years as a journalist, Lynne created Your People LLC in 2007 to guide organizations & entrepreneurs in building the bottom line through strategic storytelling, relationships & higher purpose. The company wins awards for creative, innovative work, and Lynne has built a dedicated team of talented professionals who love providing out-of-the-box support to dynamic, unique clients. Lynne inspires audiences nationwide, speaking on the power of storytelling, relationships & higher purpose to build business.
Listen in this episode as Lynne discusses:
- Identifying your brand message
- Your brand mission and purpose – understand the “why” behind the “what”
- Focusing and framing your message
- Delivering your message
- The 5 “Cs” of successful messaging
- If you craft it, they will come
Helpful Links and Resources
- Lynne Golodner Facebook
- Lynne Golodner LinkedIn
- Your People, LLC Facebook
- Your People, LLC website
- Lisa Lucas, Director, National Book Foundation
- Patagonia – The President Stole Your Land
- Ben and Jerry’s – Pecan Resist
Be listening next week when our guest, Dr. Amanda Holdsworth, Assistant Professor at Cleary University, talks about Strategic Communications.